Publishing Details – Impressum
Information in accordance with section 5 TMG:
Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Herwig Marschelke
VAT indentification number (in accordance with section 27 a of the German VAT act): DE165313695
Webdesign & Writing: Punkt & Company – Agentur für Kommunikation
Photography: Ellinor Fischer
Technical implementation: Eva-Maria Straßer
Accountability for content
The contents of our pages have been created with the utmost care. However, we cannot guarantee the contents' accuracy, completeness or topicality. According to statutory provisions, we are furthermore responsible for our own content on these web pages. In this context, please note that we are accordingly not obliged to monitor merely the transmitted or saved information of third parties, or investigate circumstances pointing to illegal activity. Our obligations to remove or block the use of information under generally applicable laws remain unaffected by this as per §§ 8 to 10 of the Telemedia Act (TMG).
Accountability for links
Responsibility for the content of external links (to web pages of third parties) lies solely with the operators of the linked pages. No violations were evident to us at the time of linking. Should any legal infringement become known to us, we will remove the respective link immediately.
Our web pages and their contents are subject to German copyright law. Unless expressly permitted by law (§ 44a et seq. of the copyright law), every form of utilizing, reproducing or processing works subject to copyright protection on our web pages requires the prior consent of the respective owner of the rights. Individual reproductions of a work are allowed only for private use, so must not serve either directly or indirectly for earnings. Unauthorized utilization of copyrighted works is punishable (§ 106 of the copyright law).
(1) Your personal data, insofar as these are necessary for this contractual relationship (inventory data) in terms of its establishment, organization of content and modifications, are used exclusively for fulfilling the contract. For goods to be delivered, for instance, your name and address must be relayed to the supplier of the goods.
(2) Without your explicit consent or a legal basis, your personal data are not passed on to third parties outside the scope of fulfilling this contract. After completion of the contract, your data are blocked against further use. After expiry of deadlines as per tax-related and commercial regulations, these data are deleted unless you have expressly consented to their further use.
Thanks to Susanne Twigg at Twiggs Translations (www.twigg.de) for providing this legal notice.
We solve Problems - with
our online Support
We offer our customers easy and direct support online. Just download our free remote control software and give us a call. We'll establish an online support connection and provide you with professional help – if needed, delivered directly to your PC.
For fast and secure online support, we use desktop sharing software called TeamViewer. TeamViewer is a proven tool that helps solve problems in remote online sessions – conveniently via telephone and a few mouse clicks.
Our clients can download TeamViewer for free here – and we'll take care of the rest.
You can choose between two versions of TeamViewer. TeamViewer QuickSupport is a compact client module that doesn't require any pre-installation or admin rights on the target machine, and is therefore the perfect tool for fast support. TeamViewer QuickJoin enables our clients to participate in online meetings – in just a few simple steps.
|Download TeamViewer QuickSupport|
|Download Teamviewer QuickJoin|
Here's how it works:
1. Download and install TeamViewer for free
2. Make an appointment for online support
3. During a remote session we solve your issue together – on the phone and on your own PC.
If you'd like to learn more about TeamViewer's internet privacy and security policy, please check out the TeamViewer website.